When it comes to a career, a career with Children’s World is one that will be not only gratifying for you, and the children we grow. If you think you have what it takes for a career with Children’s World Learning Center, apply today.
We are always interested in enthusiastic new talent. If you have a passion for learning and love discovering new ways to help children play, learn and engage, please download our application or submit your contact information and your resumè in the form below.
If you are seeking a fun and professional atmosphere where learning is evident, Children’s World Learning Center is the right place for you!
Applicants must have the following and or be willing to obtain the following:
- Qualification Letter from the Division of Child Development and Early Education(DCDEE)
- Early Childhood Credentials (EDU 119) and/or a degree in related field of study
- Extensive knowledge of Early Childhood Environmental Rating Scale(ECER-S)
- Willing to complete all health and safety training required by DCDEE
- Knowledge of Creative Curriculum along with lesson planning experience for specified age groups
- CPR/First Aid and SIDS
- Mastery of classroom management and excellent communication skills as well as a team player
- Working Experience in a Licensed Childcare Facility is preferred
Description of Lead Teacher Position:
- Create a safe, nurturing environment where children can learn and play
- Build strong, communication-based relationships with children, their caregivers, and other staff members
- Create and implement developmentally appropriate lesson plans based on Creative Curriculum
- Maintain a clean, organized, and structured classroom environment
- Keep up with daily reports and attendance for each child
- Obtain Continuing Education Units (CEU’s) each year
- Work directly with children, carry out daily activities, and promote individual development for each child
- Provide quality supervision continuously throughout the day
What Children’s World Learning Center offers you:
- Health Insurance, Holiday Pay, and Paid Time Off (PTO) to Full-Time employees
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Competitive Compensation
- Participation in Child Care Wages
- Participation with the T.E.A.C.H. program for those interested in continuing education
- Company-wide training
Children’s World Learning Center is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Children’s World is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Download Application | Online Application